- Intro To Art For NonMajors by otapop (Not Rated, 13k) Derek has one more class to pass before he can finish his degree but he can’t bring himself to give a shit about art. He can, however, give a shit about his professor.
- The Right Motivation by KittyBits (E, 11k) Stiles was the teacher. Derek was the student. And Stiles just really, really wanted to rip off all of Derek’s clothes and lick off that horribly sexy scowl. He didn’t though, because he was a teacher and responsible and proper. But then Laura asked for his help with Derek and there was no way this could end anyway but badly.
- A Possible Thing by Saucery (M, 3k, WIP) Stiles teaches at Beacon Hills High School. He grows increasingly concerned about - and then attracted to - his troubled student, Derek Hale.
- Reach Out by weathervaanes (E, 20k) Stiles sees the flyer on his very last day at Beacon Hills High School. It’s hanging, unassuming, in the hall near the front entrance along with bulletins and other flyers, advertisements, posters for free student concerts, but the fact that the word “sex” is written in a font two times larger than the rest of the page catches his attention. It’s an advice hotline for a whole range of things, from teenage angst to how to deal with your parents telling you you’re adopted and a whole mess in the middle. Stiles thinks it’s funny, though, that they offer advice on sexuality and sex education. It makes sense on the one hand, since high school sex ed does jack shit for actual learning, but anyone who really wants to know stuff has an infinite source of knowledge right on their phone—the internet. So it starts off as a joke.
- Field Season by MsCee (E, 7k) Derek Hale is content with his life as full-time academic and official department hermit, and he’s not going to let the likes of Stiles Stilinski change that. Hell, he’s not even going to think about Stiles Stilinski, because that way madness lie. Well, madness is an inevitable outcome of thinking about Stiles, but the madness of trying to not murder him is less traumatic than that of acknowledging that half of his infuriation stems from the quirk of Stiles’s bowed lips and the distraction of his long fingers tapping a restless rhythm against his notebook. Woah now, he’s firmly stuck in madness territory. Pull it together, Hale.
You Can’t Dodge Stiles Stilinski by stilinskisparkles (E, 27k) “ And what are you,” he points at the boy, trying not to look him in the eye, and failing. “A hundred and fifty pounds wet?” The boy smirks at him, and Derek looks resolutely away. He’s now desperately trying not to picture him wet.”I can’t work with this.”
- Delete Me by trilliath (E, 5k) Stiles is trying very hard to finish his final paper for his Advanced Human Sexuality course with Professor Derek Hale, but he has a major problem. He can’t stop thinking about banging his professor instead of actually writing his paper about sexual taboos like… students banging their professors. Lydia’s advice to write down his thoughts is helpful… but dangerous in the hands of sleep-deprived Stiles when he forgets to remember two very important words before turning in his paper: DELETE ME
- Selected Field Observations on the Canus Lupis Irremotus by wldnst (T, 13k) Stiles is going to make Derek internet famous, like that one cat and that other cat. Derek just wants to do his field research.
- We Are So Intimately Arranged by secondstar (E, 29k) A High School AU where there are no werewolves and no hunters. Stiles is getting ready for his senior year when he meets Derek at the coffee shop he works at.
- i want to say all those things that are better left unsaid by aeneapsych (E, 25k) Derek is a lonely professor who decides to call a phone sex line. Stiles is a poor grad student who needs to make a living somehow. ”One night stands were never this good. Hell, his previous relationships were never this good. Derek was so screwed, but right now he didn’t care.”
50+ Sterek recs (Magic!Stiles, supernatural!Stiles)
- What I Did On My Summer Vacation by grimm (E, 119k) There’s something weird about Beacon Hills that Stiles can’t quite put his finger on. The way everyone in town knows his name the day he arrives. The way they insist the melancholic howling that echoes through the forest every night is just a dog. The way his dad denies getting a dog, even though Stiles comes home to find one sprawled across his bed, some big black thing whose eyes gleam red in the right light. The way that massive oak tree out in the woods vibrates under his touch, pulsing with sickly life. There’s something weird going on in this town, and Stiles is determined to get to the bottom of it.
- que tu m’aimais encore by magneticwave (T, 20k) Wolves mate for life, don’t they?
- Stand Fast in Your Enchantments by DevilDoll (E, 77k) ”Stiles knew damn well what a pissed-off wolf sounded like, and every hair on the back of his neck was telling him that somewhere in this room was a very pissed-off werewolf.” An AU in which Derek is feral, Stiles is magical, and they eat a lot of fast food.
- Play it Again by metisket (T, 63k) In which Stiles goes along with one of Derek’s plans and ends up in an alternate universe as a result. He should’ve known better. He did know better, actually, and that means he has no one to blame but himself. “Laura wants to lure the kid in with food and kindness and make a pet of him, like a feral cat. Derek wants to have him arrested for stalking. They’re at an impasse. (And the rest of the family is staying emphatically out of it in a way that suggests bets have been placed.)”
- The Walls Are Breathing In by secondstar (E, 42k) Nothing could go wrong. It was just supposed to be a safe trip to the Nemeton. But this is Beacon Hills and things are rarely that simple. Welcome to the life of Stiles Stilinski. Or, that time that Stiles accidentally became a sorcerer against his will.
- In The New Year by pyes (T, 44k) In Beacon Hills they don’t say “Happy Holidays.” Instead they say “Yo, Derek,” which translates to “I’m pretty sure I soul-bound my sorry ass to the floor of your loft, four years ago, while reading spells off the internet.” I think that’s beautiful.